Queen Bee Coaching, A Pankhurst Trust Service, is about empowering women who have demonstrated leadership to improve their skills and confidence, move into positions of power and accelerate their positive impact on society.
In everything we do, we seek to ensure the service reflects the diversity, demographics and dynamism of Greater Manchester.
We are looking for a volunteer admin assistant to support our Recruitment Leads.
- Maintain the databases of coaches and clients
- Support the recruitment projects every 2 months
- Manage the daily general emails allocating work and responding to general enquiries
- Liaise with coaches and produce monthly reports
- 4 hours per week over two days
- We are looking for someone who would be available for a year
If you have any additional support needs, these can be discussed with the Volunteers Coordinator.
Full Role Description :
How to Apply:
Please download and complete the application and send it to email@example.com
If you need a large print or need any assistance - please call the office and leave your name and number (see below)
Drop into the Museum on a Thursday between 11am and 3pm and ask to speak to Esther Lisk-Carew, Volunteers Coordinator
Call (during office hours) 0161 273 5673 (temporarily unavailable)
PANKHURST TRUST VALUES
Generous: sharing our skills, creating energetic positive links, and thriving together
Affirming: supporting and inspiring, paying attention to discover what matters
Courageous: challenging inequality, stepping forward and making change
Rooted: secure and participating in our communities, nurturing a sense of belonging